Thomas Jefferson Warned Us About Corrupt Government Officials, Central Bank Control and Violations of the U.S. Constitution
One of our greatest Presidents and leaders of U.S. Government, Thomas Jefferson, taught those willing to listen with their ears and minds wide open exactly how the government of the United States should conduct business.
Unfortunately to many Americans have never read, have forgotten or have become apathetic in regards to the advice of Thomas Jefferson.
Hopefully you will view this site, listen to the words of Thomas Jefferson and come to realize that our government is no longer created by nor is it for the people of the United States of America.
Thomas Jefferson Gives Advice to the People Concerning Government of The United States of America
“And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.” – Thomas Jefferson
Over the years our freedoms have been taken by new laws, that undermine the Constitution of the United States, enacted under the guise of protecting us. It doesn’t matter for what reason a law is passed if it violates the Constitution, even in a very remote way, it is not only an unlawful, slap in the face of those who have died to instill and protect our freedoms it is also the insidious undermining of our American way of life.
In order to see, hear and understand the truth one needs to take their head out of the sand, look at our country as it was when founded and what it has become today via the brainwashing of the American people by of those who would take our freedom while they portray themselves as loyal friends, even loyal Americans.
Thomas Jefferson Quotes:
Read these Thomas Jefferson quotes and ask yourself if he would have allowed The New World Order to infect our country.
1) “I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.”
2) “I have never been able to conceive how any rational being could propose happiness to himself from the exercise of power over others.”
3) “A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.”
4) “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.”
5) “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”
6) “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms…disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” (Quoting Cesare Beccaria)
7) “Was the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would be in such keeping as our souls are now.”
8) “The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin. If the American People allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the People of all their Property until their Children will wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.”